love

love

Friday, May 8, 2009

Daily life.....

Suddenly, my nose keep running after a deep afternoon sleeping for 4 hour......wah...i have try tis before for a very long time before, as long no one come to disturb my afternoon sleeping time......feeling to stop "smoke" while at the same time becoming bad person like i always dream off.....mayb it is true that no one will be on earth will "love" the one who is good and yet "like" the one who are "bad"......getting on track for me to really becoming that.....but i remember that Christ is always be there for me and Holy spirit have touched me for me to pull off this kind of situation and remember Christ is the only saviour in the world. dunno how to say it...but hope my dream can come true where i will get to the things i wanted the most.......Exam is coming and i have make my mind clear so that i wont make another same mistake which i have did last semester.....result badly influence by the "girl" which dont seen to care bout me......and i make it till she have shift away from my heart.....i even have put my heart secure under the protection of insurance....haha.....so my heart will not get hurt in any form.......Exam is near.....mz bear in mind...study is far more importance than any others issue in the world.....with the help of my saviour, i know, i have win the battle....

No comments: