love

love

Friday, May 15, 2009

Luxury day....

Yesterday, indeed is a very special day....It is because i sold the Gold tat i have kept for a very long time.....about 1 year...getting the profit of Rm100, i bought some things like carpet for the new House....Later on, going to Leisure mall, to settle the juior Upax. In the special day, i manage to buy present for the little princes whose birthday lay on yesterday....with the expenses more than Rm40! then, the most luxury things happened.....dine in at Sushi king.....Spend rM 100 for 4 people...wah....really shock that we have spend so much on the little food that we have.....can use to eat McD lunch for alot of time dy.....really special day...But the things that most importance is: My revision haven finish and yet to finish....alot more to go but, i still wasting time here and there.....really nd to catch up my time dy...Father in Heaven, Guide me through all this.....U noe my heart well....thx for the Grace you that always enough for me....i handed all my time in Ur hand...Amen...

No comments: